Friday 4 July 2014

I don't think I have said enough about our Tea Party yet!

Yes I mean it. I don't think I have said enough about what is happening yet.

It's a party. There is free tea and cake (while stocks last, of course). We have a facepainter and a few activities but really it's just a chance to get together.

I hope it will be fine, but we have an emergency gazebo if not!

So here are a few pictures of items that may be making an appearance at the party.




 
I'm frustrated that I can't make this picture the same size as the others. I wish I was more technical!

 
Remember those images I shared from Pinterest for our inspirations - here is our version, huge colourful flowers and fake grass tablecloths!

 
 
And, now I need to share what I have been mostly doing this week. I've got a new app for my phone which takes photographs and turns them into watercolour pictures. I'm a little bit obsessed with it - just have a look at these...



 
Aren't they just the cutest?
 
It does mean though that when I take pictures of our party that we can share the atmosphere and not annoy people.
 
Always a good thing!
 
 
Thanks for reading,
 
 
 
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment