Thursday 17 July 2014

Positivity

Hello,

I've noticed a few of my friends on facebook recently taking part in 5 days of positivity. It's such a great idea. For 5 days, list anywhere between three and five things that make you happy or that you are proud of or even that simply made you laugh.

It's a habit I've talked about on here before and whether you call it positivity, gratitude or positve thinking, taking time to appreciate what you have is the true secret of happiness.

So I thought I would share mine for today.

1. The sun is really shining, scorchio stylee! It's one of the hottest and most glorious days of the year, and weather wise, it's been a pretty good year.



2. I wrote a report I needed to and got it done quicker than expected, which has meant I can cross more things of my to do list. I absolutely love crossing things off lists.

3. I found a small hula hoop in Poundland today! Which is rather random I know but I've been looking for one for a while and they all seem too big. It's for a project I want to make at home. I got married in February and my lovely sister in law made me a fabulous arch filled with decorations inspired by the picture below. I haven't got space to keep the whole arch,  but I thought I could re-tie most of them to a hula hoop and make a fabulous chandelier type thing. I'm not explaining it very well, but I can see it in my head.



4. I needed to buy a birthday present and found the perfect thing, in the sale no less.

5. Hmm, it's only 1pm! Maybe I'll let you know this one tomorrow. Give me time, the rest of the day is likely to be brilliant too.

It would be very wonderful if anyone could share their 5 things too.

Thanks for reading,


Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment