Wednesday 11 March 2015

The series continues with Sonia...


We hope you've been enjoying our series so far, our next story comes from Sonia.


Sonia 42, found that Arts on Prescription helped with her confidence and is now back into part-time employment.

Arts on Prescription was made known to Sonia through her support worker referral from Community Restart, she decided to enrol on our very popular Fused Glass course.

‘I thought Arts on Prescription was brilliant, it really helped with my confidence and meeting people. I enjoyed the course; the tutor takes you through the processes step by step making it really easy to follow.  I really liked the pieces I made and still have them on display at home’.

Since Arts on Prescription Sonia has gone back in to work and is now employed as an Activities Coordinator and is enjoying working again.


We'll be adding more stories over the coming weeks so be sure to keep checking.

Thanks,
Carmela

No comments:

Post a Comment